Charles George VA Medical Center - Asheville, NC
About the Program
The Mental Health Service at VAMC Asheville provides consultation, evaluation, and treatment for a variety of issues that can impact emotional well-being.
Mental health services provided at VAMC Asheville include treatments for —
- depression, sadness
- anxiety, worry, nervousness
- addictive behaviors
- relationship problems
- stress from medical problems and/or pain
- post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- emotional problems, such as managing anger
- vocational issues
- troublesome thoughts or ideas
- confused thinking
- aggressive or self-harming behaviors
- memory problems
We also provide outreach to homeless veterans.
Mental health services are confidential. We will not talk to anyone about information you share unless you give written consent. Under federal law, a few exceptions to this rule exist. If you have questions, please ask your mental health consultant.
- Mental Health Clinic
- 828-298-7911 Ext. 2519
Hours of Operation
- Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:30pm