Charles George VA Medical Center - Asheville, NC
Annual Volunteer Training
We consider you an important member of our health care team and it is a privilege to have you, as our volunteer, in this special environment of health care. Your support assists us in providing the finest possible care and services for our Veterans and families. You are valuable and we trust that your commitment to volunteer with us is rewarding and beneficial.
As you may recall during your initial volunteer orientation, you were asked to complete annually a review of information that you should continuously be mindful of as a VA volunteer. Please be responsible in completing this at the same time each year. You will not be able to log your volunteer hours once your training is delinquent. Please the instructions below to complete your training and return to Voluntary Service.
- Read the Volunteer Handbook
- Complete and submit the following forms
- Competency Assessment Quiz
- Confidentiality/Ethics Agreement
- Statement of Commitment and Understanding
- Policy regarding Privacy
- Commitment to Clean Hands
- If submitting the completed information via email, (VHAASHVoluntary@va.gov), all forms must be printed and scanned with signature prior to submission.
- Forms may also be submitted via regular mail, or hand delivered to the Voluntary Services office the next time you volunteer
Voluntary Service Office